Paris

Hi guys! Sorry for the not-posting lately! This weekend, my mum and I went to Paris for the ending of my testweek. I haven't bought that mutch, but that I'll show you in the next post! In this post you can see some picture's and in an upcoming post I'll also give you some tips for Paris.

Really nice market, I don't know the name, but it was at the Rue Lobineau (it's a very small street so I'm sure that if you go there, you'll find it!)


My dream Vespa, he only needs to be restored haha - Outside the market.

So cute!



I love the frame, I almost bought it, but then I saw the price; €50...


Christmas at Galeries Lafayette.

Laduree meets John Galliano.

Long long queue.

The first Chanel-shop.


Our breakfast at Angelina. If you're near the Rue de Rivoli (it's number 226), please go here! It is delicious, specially the hot chocolate!

And they've also got the most wonderful pastries.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten